You can no longer apply for this workshop.
This workshop takes the corona measures into account. Because of this, the complete workshop will be organized online.
2 October 2020 | 10 am – 5 pm
- Access to the online workshop
- Box with prototyping materials (shipping within Belgium)
- Access to additional online content on healthcare innovation
Online meeting link will be provided before the start of the workshop.
What can I expect from this workshop?
During this workshop, the Create4Care program coaches from Erasmus MC – Rotterdam will teach you how you can start building and designing prototypes for products in the healthcare industry. We’ll start with a brief introduction of the Create4Care program, after which an expert will walk you through the do’s and don’ts for creating product prototypes in a healthcare setting. We’ll then get practical, as we’ll introduce some exercises so you could build up some initial hands-on prototyping experience. In small groups, you’ll develop your very first prototype by simply doing it. The coaches from the Create4Care program will be there to help, guide, offer support, and challenge during this day.
How can I apply?
You can apply by filling in the signup form.
What do I need to participate?
- You need a computer with working sound, audio & video to actively participate within the program.
- You will receive a box with the necessary prototyping materials, used in the workshop. This box will be delivered to the shipping address you provided in the signup form.
- You will be provided with a list of materials that you need to foresee yourself. These are all materials that you can find at home.
What if I want to participate, but I have a shipping address outside of Belgium?
If you are located within Europe, you will be charged the additional costs to ship your box with prototyping materials outside of Belgium, on top of the regular pricing.
What if I have another question?
Don’t hesitate to contact us at:
DO! is the center for student entrepreneurship at Ghent University. We are the first point of contact for every University student who is thinking about starting his/her own venture, as well as a springboard towards other entrepreneurial organizations and initiatives in the ecosystem.